Business of the Week
If you are interested, please complete and submit the application (PDF) to City Hall, attention of the Community Development Coordinator.
The business of the week scheduling will be chose at random, and is with priority given to businesses which are celebrating a special event or milestone such as an anniversary. The program has limitations as to the amount of participants awarded each year, so if interested, applications that are received first will get first consideration. Once you are chosen for the business of the week, I will contact you in advance with notification of your scheduled dates, and I will arrange the set up and take down of the sign on your behalf.
Please contact the building department at 708-361-1800 with any questions about the program.
The Business of the Week Program is a complimentary program to any retail or restaurant business within the City of Palos Heights, and entails the following:
- Free 22"x28" temporary sandwich board sign to display in front of your business for a one week period.
- A post on City of Palos Height's Business of the Week website page.
- A post through the City of Palos Height's City E-Newsletter, Facebook and Twitter.
- A promo on PHTV Channel 4! Provide a deal specific to Trinity Christian College students, and we will send your promo to their student email list
- Temporary sign permit waived for that week only.
- Two free color sign print inserts with your choice of display layout and wording subject to the City's approval.