- City Services
- City Hall Forms and Services
City Hall Forms and Services
Frequently Used Forms
- Animal License (PDF)
Pursuant to a city ordinance you must register your dog. Registration is renewable once a year and costs $5 per dog or cat. A rabies certification card is required.
- Block Party Request (PDF)
- Business License Application (PDF)
Yearly payment for Palos Heights business licenses is collected by City hall. Information is available about fees and businesses holding licenses.
- Direct Payment Program (PDF) Residents can sign up to automatically pay their water/sewer bill directly from their bank account.
- Freedom of Information Request (PDF)
FOIA request forms are available at City Hall and are required to obtain municipal documents.
- Garage/Yard Sale Permit (PDF) A permit is required to have a garage or yard sale in the City of Palos Height. There is noe fee for the permit.
- Liquor License Application (PDF)
- Outdoor Sales of Merchandise Permit Application. Anyone wishing to sell merchandise at an outdoor sale in the Business District, such as tent sales or sidewalk sales, is required to obtain a permit.
- Raffle License Application Not-for-profit organizations may conduct a raffle in the City of Palos Heights but MUST obtain a permit to do so,
- RTA Reduced Fare Permit Application
Residents of 65 years of age and older can have their photo taken for free for a Pace Reduction Pass. There is a $3 fee for non-residents.
- Senior Water Service Discount Application Residents 65 years or older may apply for a discount on the water portion of their utility bill.
- Solicitors Permit (PDF) / Not-for-Profit Solicitors Permit (PDF)
- Special Event Permit Application Package (PDF)
- Temporary Handicap Parking Placard Application (PDF) Temporary (6 months) Handicap Parking Placards can be obtained at City Hall. Both sides of the application must be completed and signed: Side A by the physician, Side B by the applicant.
- Temporary Liquor License Application (PDF)
- Vehicle Sticker Application (PDF)
Cash, checks, money orders, and credit cards are accepted for payment of vehicle stickers. Billing questions are answered and blank applications are available at City Hall. Vehicle stickers can also be purchased using E-Pay. Deadline to purchase vehicle stickers without a late fee is June 30.